In certain cases, Concierges are eligible for a payout or partial payment if the Road Test Concierge booking is cancelled by the Client at the last minute, or unable to be completed through no fault of the Concierge.
**Due to Coronavirus, until further notice, ALL same-day cancellation payouts for concierges are suspended. During this pandemic we want to be as flexible as possible for clients and we want to encourage everyone to stay safe.**
- Client Cancellation: If the Client cancels or reschedules their Road Test Concierge service the same day it is scheduled to take place (after 12:00am in your local time zone), you will be paid out a flat rate of $90 for the inconvenience.
- Client Mistake/DMV Issues: If the Client cannot take the road test because of an error on their part, for example missing paperwork on their part or getting the date wrong, and you have already gone with them to the DMV, you will be paid out for the entire appointment including any practice time. This includes issues on the part of the DMV (appointment system down, unexpected closing).
- DMV Closures/Cancellation: If the DMV cancels the appointment due to inclement weather or closures and you have already gone to the DMV, you will be partially paid $40. If extra hours were rendered we can increase payout $40/hour. We will reschedule the client for free and take again at no extra cost.
- Concierge Cancellation: If you as the Concierge cancel a Road Test Concierge booking that you previously accepted, you will not be eligible for a payout of any kind.
- Concierge Car or Paperwork Issues: As a Concierge, you are responsible for making sure you have all required paperwork and that your vehicle meets all standards required for road tests in your state, and is clean and smoke-free. If your client is not allowed take their road test due to issues under your control, you will not be eligible for payment. Examples include: If your horn doesn’t work or your brake lights don’t work and the examiner does not let your client test; if you don’t have your registration or insurance documents and get turned away at the DMV. For a full list of necessary vehicle requirements, please check here.
*Same day bookings are not eligible for cancellation fee
If you do not see a cancellation payment in your most recent payout and believe you should have received one, please contact us through the app or at [email protected]
To be eligible for a payout on a canceled task, please note the following:
- The cancellation must be fully initiated by the Customer. Scheduled services where you initiate the cancellation, you attempt to reschedule, or you show up late do not qualify for payment.
- You must not indicate that the Road Test Concierge service was completed.
- Note: If you call or text the client and they don't respond, let us know ASAP so we can contact client to confirm we have their correct phone number and email. Even if you haven't heard from client, you still need to plan to show up for the scheduled appointment. If client is a no-show, concierge will still be paid.